The ABC Speed and Agility Ladder improves Agility, Balance and Coordination (ABC). Use it as a 10 yard ladder or unsnap it to form two 5 yard ladders or four 7 1/2 foot ladders.
The ABC Ladder is 10 yards long and 16" wide with sturdy, flat plastic rungs that form 19 squares. Each square is 17" long. The ladder is great for walking, running, and hopping drills to improving proprioceptive abilities and lower extremity functions.
ABC Speed/Agility Ladder Features:
- Spread out or pick up in seconds.
- Easy to use and will not tangle. Stores on its own handle.
- Use as a 10 yard ladder or unsnap and use it as two 5 yard ladders or four 7 1/2 foot ladders.
- Snap the two sections together at a right angle to focus on change of direction.
- Fixed rungs for no hassle setup and greater durability.
- Plastic rungs are designed ﬂat to eliminate potential injury.