Features a locking carabineer, rubber handles and a Kevlar equalizer loop for added durability.
- Secure it to any sturdy attachment point and you’re ready to train!
- Stronger club version is perfect for all training facilities and schools and designed for high use.
- New locking carabineer allows clubs to keep their suspension trainers locked so they can’t be taken.
- Rubber handles are easy to wipe clean.
- Kevlar equalizer loop prevents any sawing through the nylon straps.
- Easily adjustable barrel locks are lighter and easier to use when adjusting the straps.
- Integrated foot cradles have neoprene padding.
- Adjusts from 6' to 9' in length to accommodate users of all sizes and abilities.
- 1.6" industrial-grade nylon webbing can hold up to 1000 lbs.