NSF-Certified for Sport!
Studies suggest that active individuals (e.g. athletes, exercisers) require additional vitamins and minerals due to increased energy demands. The dotFIT ActiveMV™ formula is specifically designed to meet these demands and is NSF Certified for Sport. Additionally, this formula contains doses of antioxidants at the higher end of the optimal range.
- As a dietary supplement, athletes or individuals involved in intense physical activity should take 1 tablet, twice daily, with or after main meals.
- Individuals between the ages of 12-17 years of age and those who do not follow a regular exercise program should use 1 tablet daily with a main meal.
- Consume with 8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage.
- For optimal results use daily with dotFIT SuperCalcium+™ if calcium intake from food is less than 1,000mgs/day.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene and Acetate)
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid and Calcium Ascorbate)
|Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione K1 and Menaquinone K2)
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin -5 Phosphate)
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal -5 Phosphate)
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin and Methylcobalamin)
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)
|Iodine (from Kelp)
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Citrate)
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)
|Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)
* % Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Xanthan gum, Stearic acid, Di-Calcium phosphate, Silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Contains No: Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.